Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year's Resolutions....

It is exactly 26 minutes to the new year of 2008. A lot has happened in 2007 to make it such a horrific year I would want to forget and also cherish at the same time...the love-hate tragedy.

1. I fell in love and had to leave my love behind for my chase of education

2. Long distance relationships proved more challenging which resulted in him dumping me....and a world of depression followed..(right guys?)

3. Worked my butt off for many hours to pay for my fees

4. Did my first semester of masters with partially flying colours

5. Gained another 10 tonnes

6. Found God again

I guess there is nothing interesting....so 2008 will be different....

As last year I did not post my resolutions up or put it anywhere visible, but have gladly let it slip behind my desk into a dusty secluded and never to be seen place, this year I beg you to be my witness to all I want to do this year.

1. To make my blog's readership ten times what it is now...a measly 12 readers in 3 months. Not that I do not appreciate these 12 people who make all the difference to my world now.

2. Lose 15 kg

3. Get a new wardrobe for each season and stop dressing in the same clothes I did 2 years ago

4. Start up my new businesses

5. Travel Australia...or around Australia

6. Get a full time job

7. Earn enough for trips around the world, shopping and school fees without lending money from MOMMY and DADDY

8. Get involved in charity works

9. Be happier and maybe find myself a 'MAN'

Pray hard for me that I will be able to do what I want to do and what God leads me to. And also pray hard I get enough money to sustain my meager life akkaka.....

Happy New Year...off to sleep...work in 5 hours...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home