Sunday, December 23, 2007

Plea for help...

Dear Father God,

I do not want to be that girl. The girl once dumped and unloved and pathetic. I want to be what I can be best at...to do great things for You and for me. So please help me stand up again and walk. Eventually, maybe I will run again. After that, maybe the smiling comes about. And some day maybe, to love again.

But, God, please be gentle as I am fragile and vulnerable like a little child. Take me into your arms and gently guide me the right way. I need you now, more than ever. Especially on your birthday. Come celebrate it with me! I guarantee good food and deep conversation, some laughs on my part and maybe a little crying here and there.

Help me to look into the mirror again and bring hope back into my vocabulary. Allow me to pursue dreams which I use to believe in. And Lord, please make sure you keep away all the yucky people who make me feel yucky. Just for the next few days so I don't keep waking up with puffy crying-all-night eyes. Thank you...

Amen!

P.S. ~ Pretty please make my 'acting happy' actually 'being happy'. Thanks loads...muax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home