Sunday, November 25, 2007

Being honest with myself...

To really grow..a woman has to be honest with herself. Strip away all the mask that make them who they are. From young, we look upon that mask of make-up and jewels and pretty clothes and flirty smiles but fail to look at the person underneath all that.

When you see a pretty hot babe, you think wow....cute ass. But we never see them for their sad eyes or burdened heart. Lately I begin to see beyond all these, the exterior mode of pretense beauty and charm. I look straight into their eyes, seeing a little of my pathetic self which I detest. But it is not to say they are pathetic, more of a salutation to their strength.

Truth #1

I like to eat. It is my comfort food. When I am sad, I eat. And it is bad....the cause of my overweight self.

However, talking bout pretty girls...I had a really funny/weird story to tell.

Last Saturday, as I did my open at the petrol station. I was greeted by a very early customer. Clubbing victims. I hate these customers because they are always drunk. This time...it was a couple. He comes in demanding cash out and I said he needed to purchase something first before I could process through his transaction. Minutes later jumps in a hot bimbo girl asking if we had hot food. I apologetically said no. I understand the need for food after a drunken night.

While she whines away, she starts pulling at her top...a halter that barely covers her breast. *pop* Lo and behold, her tits pop out...nipples erect for all, me & cameras to see. She did not seem to notice and I knew she would not care if I told her of this. I, myself, was embarrassed for her. I felt heat rushing to my face as I turned my face away. And as she was bouncing around the store, boobs showing, I noticed something weird. Her breasts do not bounce as she jumps around. It was rigid like agar-agar and not movable like jell-o. OHHHH...plastic surgery at such a young age? I was shocked and amazed.

It seemed she had it all...a eventful party life, a great body and a greater looking boyfriend. But she did not! Sadly, as she walked out dejected after a passionate kiss with him in front of me, he looked at me in despair saying, "Have you ever experienced one of those nights where you get so drunk and you don't know how you got stuck with her?"

I felt sorry for the girl. Despite her horrendous bimbo acts, she is just a woman in want of attention and love. And even drunk and all available....she is unwanted. How could he have kissed her so lovingly yet seconds later utter his disgust for her.

Life is difficult...beautiful or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home