Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas rantings....

Someone said this, so so so romantic...

"Kiss me under the mistletoe, and all will be forgotten.
Take me into your arms, and we will erase the past.
Tell me you love me, and forever is more than a dream."

Another friend stated;

"All I want for Christmas is YOU, baby, standing at my front door"

While another chimed in saying,

"I just know I love him and its all I ever want for Christmas...but Santa doesn't exist and dreams are not always fulfilled; so that's life for you!"

As Christmas approaches, especially in such an Anglo country, you feel the stress of the celebration heading towards you. As I will be working on Christmas day, I feel no attachment and anticipation for that special day. I miss home and I miss certain people but to be not there with them just makes the day a little more dull.

However, Christmas has become my conversation starter with every customer and I pray all their Christmas wish list comes true...unless one of them is to 'dominate-the-world'. I pray for all the happiness in the world and while I may be sitting alone in the store on that day, I pray for the Christmas cheer to warm the hearts of everyone.

What I did not expect was that, with the title of Christmas also comes the talk of love, and thus all the rantings as you see above. But hey....its a great time of the year, why not celebrate the wonders of magical love!

So to all, Merry Christmas 'to-be' and let the cheer of love & giving warm our hearts this month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home