Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New beginnings...

Life seem to be racing past you. And you stand there stagnant not knowing where to go next. But that is the best thing isn't it...we get the time to think...and allow our mind, soul and body to prepare itself for what is to come. I guess some days we should just thank God for the moments that make us stop and think.

2007 has been quite a eventful one for me. But today I am glad to say that 2008 will be without the anger I felt towards someone. After a 20 Aussie dollar call, I felt the closure I needed. I do not know if meeting up will do anything but it will be nice to see an old friend despite it all. I appreciate everything that he has done for me.

As the world moves forward and I am finally able to come out of my bubble, I listen to the classic rock music that I have always loved but never seemed to have expressed to anyone. No one could understand my love for soft rock and classic rock....maybe its cuz I am a girl and I could never name anyone famous/band/singer from that genre. I just love it...but I am not good with names. The only reason why I know who Fort Minor is was cuz someone used to hammer it into my head all the time. But at least I know I am not that clueless now.....

Besides this rambling, I guess what I am trying to say is...life gives you unexpected twists which seem to rip your heart out. Even though it hurts like s*@$, we get a taste of the wonderful things we want...and finally the small whiffs and tastes of the cake will finally bring you to the treasure long awaited. And I can't wait for that day....and I am grateful for every person who helps me arrive there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home