Saturday, March 08, 2008

Starting anew...

That title sounds familiar...wonder if I ever used it before? Hahhahah...too lazy to find out. I am utterly overly very the lazy....I feel like the couch potato whose body shape has curved every inch on the sofa to accommodate my junk filled body. Thank God I am not in that repulsive stage yet.

I am glad to announce that I have joined the gym and am determined to get back my hour glass figure in which my micro mini skirts could shine thru...MUAHAHHAHA. Not to say that I am very appreciative of the glances someone has been showering me with; reminding me of what a beautiful person I am despite the flabs here and there. But the truth is...I find it easier to love myself now; even before the appreciative glances started. I guess that is what one would call the liberation thru the love of many good friends...boosting of one's self image.

My other new love of my life is Mr. Lancer. My wonderful graduation gift from my parents. They are so sweet...giving me such an expensive gift....tho it is 10 years old and dying from its previous owner. I am very happy for the gift. And hey...I can finally brag that I am a LANCER driver as what my friends and I used to gush over at Lancer cars...akakkaka...*giggle*. But hey...driving one is no big deal...feels exactly like when I used to drive Nick's old proton. Same feel....same interior feel too....only diff is the brand name....akakakkaka

Sorry guys...no mood to blog properly with the overly drama words....dang tired and sleepy....n sick...got xray to take on Mon....crossing my fingers for good results...*sigh* tired and i miss him...miss him so so much.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home