Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beyond boundaries....

How did a day dream end up into reality?

How did a guy I liked end up liking me?

How did God manage to allow me just enough money to survive...just the right amount without me even calculating it?

All these coincidences....are not really coincidences. They are amazing God given gifts. Yet, some of them so utterly wrong and unreal.

Everyday I seem to ask myself..."What am I doing?". It is weird to be so utterly happy after such a long time of unhappiness and depression to find something so amazing.

Then on the other hand I feel it is distracting me from my other purposes. Like how I seem to not want to do assignments anymore...and I dun spend like 2-3 weeks on my assignments anymore. But my mind seems to fill with things that he said...things that I think he meant...things that I should be doing....money that I need to accumulate....my need for the gym. Even my housemates call me the "gym junkie" while his mom raves on bout how im a "cook book junkie".

Do I really seem like an addict?

There I go rambling random stuff again....what's wrong with me!!???!!!

Sorry...im so scattered now...i need to get my life in line.....give me time k.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home