Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life challanges & Phantom

There are times where our lives seems stricken with too many challenges. This year has been so for me...with stresses eroding my mind with worry day in and day out. So horrid that not sleeping has become a known side effect from it.

And I pray each day that God would stop this continuous pain and suffering. That maybe He doesn't love me anymore. And I wish for strength of people esp those who are working (which apparently working lives gives them the armour to fight such battles) to just disregard all that is happening and just move on. What is it about the working life that makes them not bother, not care, to judge what is important and to only aim for those and say "to hell with things not so important". I envy them yet feel that I am my worst enemy at such situations.

So I try hard to stop worrying...to have more time for things that make me happy rather than dwell on the facts of life unchanged...that "S*@$ happens!"

So, I think of wonderful things like....



Yes....Phantom of the Opera on Valentine's Day where I was able to be mesmerized by the ever so handsome Anthony Warlow. And his voice is absolutely divine...worth the hundred plus paid for it. Tho, I gotta say, the Burswood Theatre sells the most expensive of snacks...8 bucks for a beer....goodness.....

And for someone who hasn't seen a show in Perth before..I was absolutely stunned.....glued to the end of my seat, almost crying when they sang Think of Me. I am such a sucker for romance......!!!!

And, YES, the fact that someone actually wants to marry me.....*gush*

--------------------------------------- || -------------------------------------------

And just when I think things are too bad...I get this e-mail from Gloria who touches my heart...that hits me at the core....

"And no matter how bad things are in your life, there is always something good you can thank God for.
You can focus on your purposes, or you can focus on your problems:
If you focus on your problems, you're going into self-centeredness, which is my problem, my issues, my pain. But one of the easiest ways to get rid of pain is to get your focus off yourself and onto God and others." -Rick Warren-

The only words to help me stand up again...Thank you God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home