Monday, June 20, 2011

Dear God...


Dear God,

You need to stop sending all these clones of unmentionable name (Mr. S.A. Tan) to me. I can take one. But to have one in the family too.....really gets me to the core of my bones.

We, normals, can't constantly fight battles. Our human body is not made like that. We can't rise from the dead like Jesus did. It was cool & all...but I don't remember you passing me that power.

It's bad enough we need to love our body and resist all wonderfully man-made wonders such as chocolate and ice cream. Then we need to love others, even tho they are mean to you. Then, after all of that, you make sure I can't even have those comfort food like cheese and M&Ms. I protest that I have been made flawed or essentially my soul has been chucked in a faulty body. I was meant for that hot blonde blue eyed size 6 body I see walking down the street eating chocolate croissants for breakfast and still rock that tight mini skirt.

So, please, give me a sign. Please give me something good....drop down the recipe for slimming chocolate cupcakes.....or a way to end suffering that does not get me in hell. So maybe, just a trump card, to call upon lighting to strike anyone who has no sense to fear the tiny friend of the Almighty God.

Cuz seriously, karma is a coming too long. Need something now.....

Do they sell vanishing powder in Bunnings? Would be nice to make some horrid stuff go away!

I love you God. Please answer soon. I mean it! I am desperado....

Amen

PS - Picture came from some other blog (Credits to :http://trollcats.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home