Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I get to have sex & tell everyone about it....



I think the only upside to marriage is being able to have sex and not have it feel like taboo. Lying in bed with a very sexy man still freaks me out....it feels weird...esp when you know everyone (ie your Pastor, parents and grandparents) knows you are doing it. It is like a secret let loose and you can't stop it! I think this is due to the many years of strict Christian upbringing where even the word sex is as disgusting as a Satanic bible.

So the wedding day, what can I say, everything was NOT a dream. Many things went wrong and boy it was nowhere near perfect. BUT it was the most amazing day ever. Let me tell you of the beautiful things that made that day a dream :-

1. My best friend drying my hair the night before while we laugh over crazy jokes
2. Having people from all around the world fly in just to tell you 'Congratulations'
3. Your best friends and family members not faint from seeing your fat rolls from undressing and getting into the blessed white dress...instead they focus on trying to stop themselves from shedding a tear at how beautiful they said I looked
4. Seeing that I can still shed a tear & ruin my make-up when I hear my now 2 years seasoned man sing 'our' song
5. My dad grin non stop for 8 hours
6. The limo driver that saved me from humiliation....yes she was kind enough to make sure my garter did not hang at my ankles as I walked down the aisle.
7. My first married couple kiss still caused sparks
8. I had fun walking back down the aisle....and everyone breaking out into a grin when they heard the song..."Love is in the air"
9. No one starved at the reception and neither did I
10. I did not trip over my dress dancing my first dance
11. We got upgraded to an executive suite...WEE HEEEEE

And best of all.....the people I love was there to see me marry the man I love.....

For those who couldn't be there, I missed you and hey...you were almost there from the amount of pictures on FB hey.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home