Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Years Resolution

I was skeptical at first...but I think this is the best way... I am posting my New Year's Resolutions here...so that I am kept accountable...Okie dokie? I think that is how it works anyway. If I don't do them, you can give me crap about it k.....

Health
1. Lose 10 kgs
2. Eat healthy
3. Run marathon
4. Drink warm tea & water (no more sugared drinks)
5. No snacks in house (occasional once a month taste)
6. Lead a healthy lifestyle

Business
1. Start up at least one business
2. Write two business plans
3. Start baking again and making the cupcakes for sale

Finance
1. Return John’s money
2. Put money into a gold/shares investment
3. Down payment on our own house

Self-development
1. Buy tickets to Europe for 2011 holiday
2. Learn French
3. Learn Japanese
4. Brush up on Cantonese
5. Read ONE business/self development book a month
6. Network
7. Make an effort to get new friends
8. Have a small gathering every 2 months


I know its Feb...but hey I have always been slow hey....!!!! Have a great year!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home